Skip to main content

The Las Vegas Trip Dec 2008

Here is a index to all of the posts I have done on our visit to Las Vegas in December 2008. Obviously, I am still in progression doing these posts so this index will grow larger as I write more on our trip:

Hotel reviews:
Mirage Part 1: Public Spaces
Mirage Part 2: Rooms
Mirage Part 3: Views from the room
Mirage Part 4: Terry Fator Theatre, Conference Areas, and the Roasted Bean

The Palazzo 2008 Review Part 1: Introduction, Check In, and Public Spaces
The Palazzo 2008 Review Part 2: The Luxury and Bella Suites
The Palazzo 2008 Review Part 3: The 44th floor views

Restaurant reviews:
Cravings Buffet (Photos and Review)- Las Vegas (Mirage)
Cravings Buffet (Videos)- Las Vegas (Mirage)
Lotus of Siam- Las Vegas
Panevino- Las Vegas
Sam Woo BBQ- Las Vegas
Woo-Las Vegas (Palazzo) (CLOSED)
World's Fare Buffet- Las Vegas (Riviera)
Yunnan Garden- Las Vegas

Places to visit:
Showcase Mall- Las Vegas

Comments

Remember to try Raku in Vegas next time!
EatTravelEat said…
I'll remember! :)
Voluntourism said…
Hi Cindy,
Can you tell me the reason, remember of Raku?
EatTravelEat said…
Voluntourism,

Cindy told me to remember to go to Raku as I read a post about it on her blog on Raku which had lots of great food. Which is also why I need to remember to visit it next time I go to Las Vegas.
EatTravelEat said…
Hi Hotels Tenerife,
If you plan on promoting yourself on m blog please put some Eat. Travel. Eat! Advertisements and links onto your website! It will be appreciated ;).

Advertising is not allowed without my permission. Please contact me next time if you would like an ad space!